Our next 16-week internship program cycle is currently taking applications. Limited participants per cycle (20).
WHAT WE DO
We Find Talent
We look for individuals who have overcome serious adversity and have developed the highest levels of resilience, a passion for technology, problem-solving aptitude, and motivation to help others.
We Train Talent
There are 300 learning objectives over the length of three projects and wraps up with career readiness training and job shadowing to provide our interns with on-the-job training. Each intern earns as much as 1,000 hours of hands-on practical business experience and social media expertise.
We Put Talent to Work
Our intensive workforce and community leadership development program brings together cutting-edge technology and innovative minds to serve your most important business needs through our job placement services.
Ready to be the change you want to see? Attend our information session for more information.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- GED or High School Diploma
- Available 8:00 am-8:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Maintained employment for 6 months to 1 year at any point
- Motivated to drive social change
- For additional information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org